Welcome To Hell

Welcome to Hell Folks! Shane is a Young YA Fic Author, who is currently writing her first novel titled "My Lady, The Reaper" and "Non Serviam". She is also writing a novel with her sister Dylan titled, "Welcome To Hell", hence Shanes intro. In this blog, Shane Will be writing about books she has read, and the books she is currently writing. She also tends to post quotes, mostly about the devil. She is a shameless Athiest, who hates it when people force their religion on her. She's a Aries and gets bored easily, so post good things. Follow her and she will follow back! And yes, She speaks in third person! Don't Judge!

About Me

My photo
She's a younge novelist trying to finish her first YA book and get published before she finishes school. And yeah, she speaks in 3rd person.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Never Give In

                  I was just listening to the song "Never Give In" by Black Veil Brides and it inspired me to tell anyone who has ever been called a loser, cutter, emo, goth, freak, or anything else that you aren’t what they say you are. You are beautiful and smart and lovely and amazing and awesome and cool and perfect. You have every right to be different. They are the ones who have no right to judge you, call you names and tell you that you don’t deserve what is rightfully yours.

                 You have earned the right to be different and amazing because you are the one who will stand tall in the end. People shouldn’t have the right to be so judge-mental just because they don’t like the way to talk or dress or act or the music you listen to or the things you display on your body(tattoos. Piercing etc...)

You get to be alien and you get to love every minute of it.


              My name "Shane Stone Freak" is an example of that. I’m a freak and I know it. And you know what I love being a freak and I love seeing how shocked people are when they find out that I’m so weird. I love the look on their face. Its like a shot of adrenaline. I get a high off of it. You should embrace your differences and don’t let anyone put you down because it doesn’t get any better than you.


"NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER BACK DOWN!!"

3 comments:

  1. I think this is awesome!!! Shane I love this blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM A FREAK 2!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! LONG LIVE THE FREAK!!!! I LUV UR BLOG!!!!! AND I FEEL THE SAME WAY. WE'RE SO ALIKE IN SO MANY WAYS!!!! I LUV UR BACKGROUND 2!!!!!!!!!! WHATS UR PROFILE PICTURE A PICTURE OF??? IT LOOKS WIERD AND COOL AT THE SAME TIME!!!! IF ONLY I KNEW WHAT IT WAS.....HMMMM.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spyro, i gotta say before i met you i did let people put me down. But after we became best friends, you inspired me to be my self despite what other people think. I love being a Freak, best thing thats happened to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete