Welcome To Hell

Welcome to Hell Folks! Shane is a Young YA Fic Author, who is currently writing her first novel titled "My Lady, The Reaper" and "Non Serviam". She is also writing a novel with her sister Dylan titled, "Welcome To Hell", hence Shanes intro. In this blog, Shane Will be writing about books she has read, and the books she is currently writing. She also tends to post quotes, mostly about the devil. She is a shameless Athiest, who hates it when people force their religion on her. She's a Aries and gets bored easily, so post good things. Follow her and she will follow back! And yes, She speaks in third person! Don't Judge!

About Me

My photo
She's a younge novelist trying to finish her first YA book and get published before she finishes school. And yeah, she speaks in 3rd person.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Whispers In The Dark

My feet sank into the mud on the damp cliff. I closed my eyes letting the crushing sound of the waves on the rocks explodein my ears. Smiling as I heard the cries of seagulls. The crisp ocean air filled my lungs, a drizzle of rain  fell on my exposed arms.The wind whipped my hair in my face rasing goose fleash on my arms. The skirt of my white sun dress blew, trashing devilishly against the wind. I took two steps and my toes peeked over the edge of the cliff. I opened my eyes, marveling at the near 100 yard drop.
Electrcity mixed with ecstasy flowed through my veins making me sway back and forth. I could hear a girl no older than I, calling me, luring me. "Avery, Avery. Won't you join me?" she sang, over and over like and angels choir. Then, her voice melted away, s]changing into the paniced tone of my mother. "Avery! What are you doing? Move from there!"
 I longed to go to the girl that called my name. Yearned for her intoxicating voice, her hypnotizing songs. She was like a Siren and I the sailer. "Come find me Ave." i heard her whisper. I raised my hands out to my sides and let my body tip off the edge of the cliff. I heard my mother call my name on last time, then nothing.
My body glided threw the air, and I felt like I was flying.
I hit the freezing cold water and an agonizing pain split through every crevice of my being. Then as fast as it had come it went away. Then something caught my eye. A slender body was floating up above me. The body of a girl with flowing brown hair and pale skin. I quickly realized that it was my body. My body floating away from me.
I saw my hair float around me like a mermaid, changing into a naer golden brown colour, my dress fanned out around me. The water was brilliant with lights of every different colour dancing about the coral. i spun around trying to take in the amazing scene before me. Completely forgetting my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment