Welcome To Hell

Welcome to Hell Folks! Shane is a Young YA Fic Author, who is currently writing her first novel titled "My Lady, The Reaper" and "Non Serviam". She is also writing a novel with her sister Dylan titled, "Welcome To Hell", hence Shanes intro. In this blog, Shane Will be writing about books she has read, and the books she is currently writing. She also tends to post quotes, mostly about the devil. She is a shameless Athiest, who hates it when people force their religion on her. She's a Aries and gets bored easily, so post good things. Follow her and she will follow back! And yes, She speaks in third person! Don't Judge!

About Me

My photo
She's a younge novelist trying to finish her first YA book and get published before she finishes school. And yeah, she speaks in 3rd person.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Angelfire by Courtny Alison Moulton

    Rating: 7

Angelfire was a good book. That's it, good.
Ellie starts seeing reapers which aren’t like the bone death angels you think of when you hear the word “Reaper”. Reapers are actually these wolf things that are trying to kill Ellie. Why? You might ask. This is because, you guessed it, Ellie is a angel. The angel Gabriel to be exact. She has come to rid the world of evil along with Will her protector. Together they killed reapers and develop a strong passionate bound. But when Will finds out who Ellie truly is he can not be with her the way he wants to.
This part royally pissed me off. So what she’s God’s left hand. He can still be with her. I don’t really care what God thinks about this. She loves Will and he loves her. Why can God just accept that. If it’s a sin to have sex then it’s a sin to create live. The human population would die if we didn’t have sex. I’m sorry to all those die hard Catholics who swear never have sex. I’m sorry you’ll never truly enjoy life.
Like I said this book was good but could have been better. I gave it a seven because it held me but didn’t satisfy me. I am however looking forward to the second and third books hoping like hell they’ll be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment