Welcome To Hell

Welcome to Hell Folks! Shane is a Young YA Fic Author, who is currently writing her first novel titled "My Lady, The Reaper" and "Non Serviam". She is also writing a novel with her sister Dylan titled, "Welcome To Hell", hence Shanes intro. In this blog, Shane Will be writing about books she has read, and the books she is currently writing. She also tends to post quotes, mostly about the devil. She is a shameless Athiest, who hates it when people force their religion on her. She's a Aries and gets bored easily, so post good things. Follow her and she will follow back! And yes, She speaks in third person! Don't Judge!

About Me

My photo
She's a younge novelist trying to finish her first YA book and get published before she finishes school. And yeah, she speaks in 3rd person.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

To Bowler: Sorry

Okay Dustin, Now We're Getting Somewhere.

Spyro does like that apolopy very much. She says tanx for it. She does take things to heart when they are writen because there is no way to show hummur. Spyro is the kind of person that speaks her mind too hence the "To Bowler"s She likes to tell is straight, but then feels really guilty and says sorry like she did. She likes how you call her the survivor, you really spent a lot of time looking for her?
Does Spyro Know You? You do Go To Pines Right?

Spyro Dont Remeber a dustin from class.

Why Do You Like the Name Bowler? No Offense but it sounds weird... looks whos talking spyros a odd name to but it's greek thats how it is!

SSF OUT!!!

PS: It's Ms StonerFreak (You put stone freak, It's one word and Er Like the druggie)

1 comment:

  1. I do go to Pines, but I'm not in any of your classes. I like Bowler, because I used to own a bowler (no shit) and I thought that was a good "stage-name." Then when I made the movie (yes I'm an actor/director) named "Idiots with a Licence to Kill" each actor had to have a nickname. I thought Bowler sounded like my character (sly/smug) and every since, it stuck. The thing is now, I own every other kind of hat except a bowler.
    *I don't recall say you're name was weird, but that... never mind. Gotta go to the store for something, so I can't talk anymore. C'ya

    ReplyDelete