Welcome To Hell

Welcome to Hell Folks! Shane is a Young YA Fic Author, who is currently writing her first novel titled "My Lady, The Reaper" and "Non Serviam". She is also writing a novel with her sister Dylan titled, "Welcome To Hell", hence Shanes intro. In this blog, Shane Will be writing about books she has read, and the books she is currently writing. She also tends to post quotes, mostly about the devil. She is a shameless Athiest, who hates it when people force their religion on her. She's a Aries and gets bored easily, so post good things. Follow her and she will follow back! And yes, She speaks in third person! Don't Judge!

About Me

My photo
She's a younge novelist trying to finish her first YA book and get published before she finishes school. And yeah, she speaks in 3rd person.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

Rating:8

God… This book. What can I say?
Calla Tor is a Guardian(Werewolf) of keepers(Wizards). She is the alpha of the Nightshade wolf pack. She is destined to be with Ren the alpha of the Bane wolf pack. That is until she rescues Shay, a human boy who was hiking in the woods. After she saves him she leaves him and tries to forget about him but he ends up being the newest student at her school. She finds his freedom to do what ever he wants interesting.
The Nightshade and Bane wolf packs are going to be joined by the union of Ren and Calla, but when they are assigned to watch over Shay, Calla finds herself spending all of her time with him. She even kisses him when she “belongs” to Ren.
Together Shay and Calla find out that the keepers have been lying to the Guardians about their past and they are planning to kill Shay.
Personally I like the idea of killing Shay. He bothers me. I get that Calla loves him and whatever but personally I like Ren. This could be because I like a guy to be a real man who isn’t afraid to be aggressive and it could be because I just think he’s really nice in a mean sort of way. I hate Shay! He keeps getting Calla to break the rules and be a total rebel. He rubbed me the wrong way right from the beginning of the book. He’s a total ass and I don’t like asses. They smell bad. But not Shay who smells like the outside which I like. He’s good looking and he smells nice that’s it.
In the end he leaves Calla and she’s think he still loves me… he’ll come back for me.This I really hate because the keepers told Ren to kill Calla because she ruined the union. But Ren being in love with her didn’t. instead he let her run off with some jerk only to get left behind to die. Lovely…
Overall the book was pretty good. I liked the parts when she was swooning over Ren. Hated the parts when she was pining for Shay. I’m really hoping in the second book Calla will come to he senses and realize how amazing Ren is and what a sonuvabitch Shay is.

1 comment:

  1. I could have said this on any of your posts but, HOLY $#@% SOMEONE THAT'S UPDATING

    ReplyDelete