Welcome To Hell

Welcome to Hell Folks! Shane is a Young YA Fic Author, who is currently writing her first novel titled "My Lady, The Reaper" and "Non Serviam". She is also writing a novel with her sister Dylan titled, "Welcome To Hell", hence Shanes intro. In this blog, Shane Will be writing about books she has read, and the books she is currently writing. She also tends to post quotes, mostly about the devil. She is a shameless Athiest, who hates it when people force their religion on her. She's a Aries and gets bored easily, so post good things. Follow her and she will follow back! And yes, She speaks in third person! Don't Judge!

About Me

My photo
She's a younge novelist trying to finish her first YA book and get published before she finishes school. And yeah, she speaks in 3rd person.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Unleashed by Kristopher Reisz

Rating: 8

Unleashed was great. I really loved this book. It had four of the five qualities of an amazing book.
First: it had a smart sexy guy.
Second: it had a strong powerful girl.
Third: it had supernatural aspects like tem eating mushrooms that turned them into werewolves. This thought is very odd to me but I’ll get to that later.
Fourth: sex. It had a really good love interest.
They only thing missing and the most important thing is the plot. It’s not that it was missing it was more like I didn’t like it. One of their friends who is also a wolf turns on them and then runs off. It was really a piss off. The book could have been extremely amazing but he didn’t do a very good job at plot development.
I really did like the book though. I liked how Daniel had wanted to get away from his perfect life. I like that he was so sweet to Misty. I like that he didn’t freak out too badly about the whole “Hey we’re wolves because we eat mushrooms” thing.
Which brings me to how they turn into wolves. They totally do ‘shrooms. At first I thought that they were just hallucinating the entire thing but then they showed themselves to people and I figured it was true. I normally wouldn’t like the deal because I like old fashion fiction but he put it together nicely. I really thought this book would have had more potential if the plot was better.
Overall I gave this book a 8 because it was good but bad. I liked the guy. I liked the girl. I liked the sex. I liked the S.N. but I didn’t like the plot. I also didn’t like how it ended. Happily ever after is for stories that haven’t finished yet. But their story is over. And they got to travel like they wanted. Maybe Daniel should have died, just to spice it up…

No comments:

Post a Comment