Welcome To Hell

Welcome to Hell Folks! Shane is a Young YA Fic Author, who is currently writing her first novel titled "My Lady, The Reaper" and "Non Serviam". She is also writing a novel with her sister Dylan titled, "Welcome To Hell", hence Shanes intro. In this blog, Shane Will be writing about books she has read, and the books she is currently writing. She also tends to post quotes, mostly about the devil. She is a shameless Athiest, who hates it when people force their religion on her. She's a Aries and gets bored easily, so post good things. Follow her and she will follow back! And yes, She speaks in third person! Don't Judge!

About Me

My photo
She's a younge novelist trying to finish her first YA book and get published before she finishes school. And yeah, she speaks in 3rd person.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Beautiful Creatures By Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl:

Rating: 2

I’d like to start this review saying sorry to Kami And Margaret. I’m sorry I hated your book so much, but it really sucked. Now I’ve never seen a book review on something someone hasn’t liked so here’s a first for me. I HATE BEAUTIFUL CREATURES!!!!!!! This book really did suck the only reason I gave it a 2 was because the concept was good and the people were nice to imagine, plus I like the name Ethan, for different reasons. That was it! Everything else sucked, I didn’t like the way it was written, I hated how the chapters were titled because it really took me a while to get that they were date, I hated that the girls name was Lena, I hated that she was the social outcast, I hated how she was so afraid of becoming evil, it’s really not that bad… you get it… not that bad? TeeHee! Anyways the book sucked, I never even finished reading it. And I’m super mad that wasted my money on it. I hate you Dylan!!! (For making me buy the book I mean!)
P.S. I still love you babe… for those of you who don’t know, Dylan is to be my Wife this coming Wednesday! And it sound weird but it’s a long story that Michael doesn’t need to know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment