Welcome To Hell

Welcome to Hell Folks! Shane is a Young YA Fic Author, who is currently writing her first novel titled "My Lady, The Reaper" and "Non Serviam". She is also writing a novel with her sister Dylan titled, "Welcome To Hell", hence Shanes intro. In this blog, Shane Will be writing about books she has read, and the books she is currently writing. She also tends to post quotes, mostly about the devil. She is a shameless Athiest, who hates it when people force their religion on her. She's a Aries and gets bored easily, so post good things. Follow her and she will follow back! And yes, She speaks in third person! Don't Judge!

About Me

My photo
She's a younge novelist trying to finish her first YA book and get published before she finishes school. And yeah, she speaks in 3rd person.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Most of this is ture, i would love a guy like that, only, i need a real man, so he cant be  a total wuss, he cant back down, he has to fight with me, he has to beat up other guys who try to hurt me, he has to tell me that i'm wrong, he has to make me want him, and make sure i dont get bored. he has to be with me, but not all the time, he has to be honest, and he has to have mystery,and he has to be exitng. he has to tell me about what his going thru, and he cant make me say something i dont want to. he has to respect me choices and make his own, he has to kick ass and be hgental, he has to listen when i talk, and get jelous when i flirt with other guys he has to make me want him all the time, and show me he wants me. He has to LOVE me.

No comments:

Post a Comment