Welcome To Hell

Welcome to Hell Folks! Shane is a Young YA Fic Author, who is currently writing her first novel titled "My Lady, The Reaper" and "Non Serviam". She is also writing a novel with her sister Dylan titled, "Welcome To Hell", hence Shanes intro. In this blog, Shane Will be writing about books she has read, and the books she is currently writing. She also tends to post quotes, mostly about the devil. She is a shameless Athiest, who hates it when people force their religion on her. She's a Aries and gets bored easily, so post good things. Follow her and she will follow back! And yes, She speaks in third person! Don't Judge!

About Me

My photo
She's a younge novelist trying to finish her first YA book and get published before she finishes school. And yeah, she speaks in 3rd person.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Quotes about the devil...the best kind:

Heaven sends us good meat, but the Devil sends cooks.
David Garrick

Beauty and the Devil are the same thing
Robert Mapplethrope

He who falls into sin is a man, who grieves in it is a saint, and who boasts of it is the Devil
Thomas Fuller

Dont you know that there ain't no Devil... It's just God when he's drunk!
TomWaits

I could care less about what people think. I'm a Devil Without A Cause.
Kid Rock

I don't really believe in the Devil, but if the Devil is the Father of Lies, then he certainly invented the Internet.
Ken MaLeod
I know nothing of God or the Devil. I have never seen a vision nor learned a secret that would damn or save my soul.
Anne Rice
I praticed making faces in the mirror and it would drive my mother crazy. She used to scare me by saying that I was going to see the devil if I kept looking in the mirror. That fascinated me even more, of course.
Jim Carrey
I think there's a bit of the devil in everybody. There's a bit of a priest in everybody, too, but I enjoyed playing the devil more. He was more fun.
Gabriel Byrne
If I'm alone too long I think too much, and I'm not interested in doing that. That won't lead anywhere good, I'm sure. If I'm busy I tend to stay out of trouble. An idle mind is the devil's playground.
Lisa Marie Presley

If power made one evil, then God would be the Devil.
Jonah Goldbreg

If you get down and quarell everyday, you're saying prayers to the devil, I say.
Bob Marley

If you make money your god, it will plague you like the devil.
Henry Fielding

If you young fellows were wise, the devil couldn't do anything to you, but since you aren't wise, you need us who are old. Martin Luther
It is so stupid of modern civilisation to have given up believing in the devil when he is the only explanation of it. Ronald Knox
Laughter kills fear, and without fear there can be no faith. For without fear of the devil there is no need for God. Sean Connery  (I do not fear the Devil, But I do believe in him)

Neutral men are the devil's allies. Edwin Hubbel Chapin

O thou invisible spirit of wine, if thou hast no name to be known by, let us call thee devil. William Shakespeare

Probably the worst time in a person's life is when they have to kill a family member because they are the devil. But otherwise it's been a pretty good day. Emo Philips

Telephone, n. An invention of the devil which abrogates some of the advantages of making a disagreeable person keep his distance. Ambrose Bierce

Temptation is the devil looking through the keyhole. Yielding is opening the door and inviting him in. Billy Sunday (No worriesLucifer, I'll invite you and whoever you want from back home... in hell that is.)
The devil's voice is sweet to hear. Stephen King
The good news is there's no devil. The bad news is there's no heaven. There's nothing.

The idea that religion and politics don't mix was invented by the Devil to keep Christians from running their own country.
Jerry Falwell


Whenever you make love to someone, there should be three people involved - you, the other person, and the devil.
Robert MapplethorpeWhy doesn't that Devil take me with him? It would be much better with him than it is here.
Eva Braun

You always fall for the rascal or the guy who's got a little bit of the devil in him. You can't help it.
Debbie Harry (I fell for the Devil once apon a time, but he didnt want me bacause he was affraid i woluld overthrow him and control Hell myself!)
Kerry Packer (This One I Believe)

No comments:

Post a Comment