Welcome To Hell

Welcome to Hell Folks! Shane is a Young YA Fic Author, who is currently writing her first novel titled "My Lady, The Reaper" and "Non Serviam". She is also writing a novel with her sister Dylan titled, "Welcome To Hell", hence Shanes intro. In this blog, Shane Will be writing about books she has read, and the books she is currently writing. She also tends to post quotes, mostly about the devil. She is a shameless Athiest, who hates it when people force their religion on her. She's a Aries and gets bored easily, so post good things. Follow her and she will follow back! And yes, She speaks in third person! Don't Judge!

About Me

My photo
She's a younge novelist trying to finish her first YA book and get published before she finishes school. And yeah, she speaks in 3rd person.

Friday, July 29, 2011

He Is My Savior: Three Deadly Sins.

Catholics don’t read!

Okay so, you know how they say that Christ is their savior, what is the demonic equivalent? that’s something I want to know. Cause that guy, is my savior. I am really atheist, but I like bothering Christians, so I happen to believe in the devil’s way more than I do God’s. And this is because I see where he’s coming from when they say he fell for the corrupt authority in Heaven, or because God didn’t love him like He did the humans, or simply because he wanted more power.

Heaven: He had good reason to fall. The authority in Heaven is corrupt. Why should God chose who is good and who is evil? Why should he get to say who is worthy of Heaven and who is damned? He really has no right. If he mad us and is the cause of everything we do then he is the one that mad us evil, right? So wouldn’t that make god evil too?

Love: God shouldn’t have shown favoritism. If he created these perfect beings shouldn’t he have loved them like the humans if nit more? I respect angels more than I do humans. And people don’t even believe in them. I’m not saying that god shouldn’t have loved humans, I’m just saying that he could have shown some more love to the angels.

Power: Why must God have all the power? Why can he share? If you ask me he’s being selfish, I do believe that’s at least a blasphemy. Lucifer was top notch angel and he had, very little power. If God would have gave him more power then maybe, just maybe, we wouldn’t have a devil right now, there would be so much less fighting! (And another thing, if Christians didn’t force their religion on people and say that other religions are false then there would be less fights to.) Power is everything to a person and if Lucifer fell because of it that shows just how great gods power is, he couldn’t even make is best angel holy.

So there you have it, three reasons why Lucifer fell and three reasons why it is justified. The devil is my savior because he was right to do the things he did and god was wrong on many levels. There is nothing to justify why God had a corrupt authority and why he didn’t love equally and why he was selfish with his power. If you ask me, it is god who is evil and Satan who is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment